Sponsor Relations Officer
This role is responsible for fostering a close relationship between CCF children and their sponsor. This primarily happens through the regular exchange of emails which must be translated and explained to the child, and the child should be encouraged and taught how to respond in a caring way. In addition to regular mail translation, the Sponsor Relations Officer will often directly engage with our sponsors. This may be through chaperoning outing trips, following up on queries or arranging gifts. The role requires great people skills and the ability to engage with people from all over the World (often with tolerance, and always with respect).There is also a duty to keep accurate records, follow a work rotation schedule and report accurately. It is vital that the Sponsor Relation Officer (SRO) actively supports their team as well as completing their own work.
Note: For Cambodian applicants only
Reports to: Sponsor Relations Supervisor
Key Liaison: All Sponsorship, CCF Satellite Schools ,Children and Families, Sponsors
- Translate incoming and outgoing mail with accuracy and appropriate speed.
- Encourage and help the child draft interesting and personal emails.
- Compile reports to Supervisor, Relations Manager, and Communications Manager accurately and on time.
- Arrange, and when required, chaperone sponsor and child outing or gift arrangement.
- Write First emails and send academic reports.
- Coordinate with the child in making Holiday card.
- Arrange and coordinate Skype Call between the child and their sponsor.
- Arrange and take a short video clips of child to send to sponsor
- Send Notification Email or Warning Email to Non-written sponsors.
- Join team meetings and actively contribute to the wider success of the sponsorship team.
- Offer assistance and get involved in CCF or Facilities events.
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor degree of English, or related field;
- Experience and desire to work with children and families in the impoverished communities;
- Good ability to provide timely and accurate reports;
- Knowledge of computer using (Ms. Office, email and internet);
- Demonstrate proficiency in Email and Internet Programs;
- Ability to interact effectively with personnel at all levels both internal and external;
- Excellent writing, speaking and reading in English;
- Be honest, trustworthy, respectful, and helpful;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter (Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) mail: CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Sponsor Relations Officer by closing date 27 September 2020.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!