Procurement Officer is responsible for the effectively work and support field operations to ensure adequate supplies and operation smoothly and serve several criteria support roles including checking quotation, preparing the procurement document, goods receiving and distribution to operation site and reporting timely basis for supervisor.
Note: For Cambodian applicants only
Reports to: Procurement Supervisor
Key Liaison: All CCF’s staff
- Handle the procure on electronic equipment, construction material, copy printing t-shirt and promotion items. Also distribute the supplies to the operation site as required
- Consolidate supply of stationary, household, medication and drug, issue PO, follow up delivery and process payment
- Handle to process payment insurance travel, oversea and local airfare, hotel and accommodation
- Assist to procurement supervisor in supplying, handicraft production, vehicle, motorbike and bike cycles, civil work and service procurement such as rental service, office renovation and general building and construction
- Select preferred vendor for travel agency, travel insurance, medical, rice, stationary, household, etc
- Procure goods at market place and make sure the price is reasonable
- Review the purchase requests to ensure that the detail specifications and budget code are filled properly by requester
- Prepare solicit document (RFQ for unsealed and sealed quotation) and review quotation was submitted by supplier and, as required, seeks for some clarification form them
- Arrange quotation opening and set up the bid evaluation committee
- Prepare Summary Quotation Sheet (Quotation Opening analysis and issue Purchase Order)
- Follow up with supplier to make sure that the ordered goods are timely delivery and compliance with technical spec, term and conditions.
- Assist to prepare bidding document and contract with supplier or vendor
- Work with requester and relevant staff to ensure that all purchase requests are procured on time and meet to requester’s requirement
- Create and maintain vendors and suppliers list, update supplier list, price list up to date, back up company’s document and share with team
- Scan and fill necessary document such as bidding document, contract, and general procurement document
- Search and find quotations as required by supervisor and manager
- Receive goods, check quality and quantity regarding to purchase order
- Follow up all status of each contract, amount in contract, term delivery and payment as well as complete procurement document and submit to accountant and all facility to make payment
- Perform other tasks requested by supervisor
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Management or related fields;
- At least 2 year experiences in purchasing or logistic
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Good of English (writing, listening and speaking)
- Computer program (Ms. Word, Excel, E-mail and internet, database …etc)
- Be flexible, honest, patient and commitment
- Be respectful and transparent in dealing with others;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter (Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) mail: CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Procurement Officer by closing date 24 August 2020.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!