Note: For Cambodian applications Only
Nurse plays important role in responsibilities of taking care of the health and wellness of the patients. Nurse also know how to explain the patients for using the medicines as doctor’s prescription and doctor’s advice to patients. This position prepares the reports, follow up and update the stock-out/use in medical clinic storage and submit to the Healthcare Manager and other relevant staffs. Moreover, the nurse must respond in providing health education to CCF beneficiaries and relevant staff. The nurse also participates in eyes checking for Satellite Students.
Reports to: Healthcare Manager
Key Liaison: Education, Childcare Team and other relevant programs
- Practice a nursing in medical clinic
- Daily input the medicines data
- Update stock of medical supplies in clinic storage & report to Healthcare Manager and other relevant staff
- Welcome with warmly patients who come to get the medical service in medical clinic
- Count medicines two times per month
- Provide the training to the internal staff, CCF resident kids, and community
- Participate the camping in role of nursing in province as needed
- Participate the daily meeting in the morning with medical staff and related staff
- Provide training to community patients daily or monthly.
- Facilitate all tasks in CCFCC and show a good relationship with CCF staff and share the related information
- Build good communication with community people authority, hospitals, NGOs partner and government sector
- Assist to deal with problem related to healthcare
- Perform other duties as assigned if needed
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor degree of Nursing, or related filed;
- 2-year experience in nursing or similar work;
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel, internet and Email)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skill; Patient, honest, and trustworthy;
- Take responsibility, flexible and committed;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
RemunerationsCCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to ApplyAppropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter(Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) or CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Nurse by closing date 22 February 2021.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!