This position is responsible for play the most important role a huge responsibility of taking care of the health and wellness of the patients. From diagnosing the patients to treating them with medicines, minor operation, etc. Medical Doctor also explains the procedures and treatments to patients. Prepare the reports, and submit to the Healthcare Manager and Facility Manager on any urgency cases.
Note: For Cambodian applicants only
Reports to: Healthcare Manager
Key Liaison: All CCF Staff
- Diagnosing the patients by evaluating the symptoms and thereby determining the physical ailment from which the patient is suffering.
- Noting down each and every symptom, manifestation of a patient’s ailment and the progress, which is being made by the patient in order to make a record of the entire treatment history.
- Prescribing medicines to the patients after determining the patient’s health and medical history.
- Advising the patients on how to avoid future relapses of the health.
- Determines which referrals are required based on examination and patient needs by discussing with Healthcare Manager
- Exercises final medical judgment in all issues of health care
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations
- Manage or participate in Minor surgery
- Determines level of urgency of follow-up, referral/consultation appointments
- Assist Healthcare Manager to ensure quality treatment and healthcare system in CCF.
- Promoting health education for all CCF staff and beneficiary by training provided, especially to New Doctors and Nurse, CCF kids, Healthcare staff, and community people.
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department, or within other specialties.
- Report to Healthcare Manager and Facility Manager on any urgencies.
- On-call counseling on work day off in any urgencies.
- Conduct the monthly meeting with medical staff and related staff.
- Home visiting in the village to provide the medical check up
- Perform other duty as assigned in case of needed.
- Build up a good communication with team work spirit, community, outside hospitals, NGOs partners and government sector.
- Good decision making with transparency and truthfully.
- Participating actively with all CCF events.
- Monitor and evaluate staff working performance and medical clinic working process.
- Ensure that all patients or clients need to be healthy.
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor degree of General Medicine, or related filed;
- 3 years experience in Medical Doctor or similar work;
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel, internet and Email)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skill; Patient, honest, and trustworthy;
- Take responsibility, flexible and committed;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter (Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) mail: CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Medical Doctor by closing date 27 September 2020.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!