Note: For Cambodian applications Only
IT is responsible for ensuring the operation of IT running smoothly, efficiency and effectively to Children that used Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in classes to enhance and improves their study area. S/he involves in the education development plan, monitoring and evaluation of ICT that adapted in the current organization.
Reports to: IT Manager
Key Liaison: All CCF Staff
- Daily Provides helpdesk support to systems at all levels.
- Troubleshooting system PCs, Email, Data security and Internet problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults with CCF’s computer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating system and applications.
- Provide support of peripheral devices such as Printers, Fax and DVR
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system and including procedural documentation
- Ensure a secure system by assisting with regular anti-virus and MS. Windows security updates, data backup.
- Administration of user access to the network.
- Assist with annual IT audits and development of IT plans to guide the replacement of existing hardware/software application Inclusive of PC’s and make schedule changes
- Assist procurement team to check the purchased equipment that relates to IT branch responsibility
- Prepare and maintain computer network infrastructure and process documentation for the branch level and analyze network for future needs
- Prepare and forecast the storage size needed and number of backup-media for the branch level.
- Update IT assets information, and log incident into system.
- Be able to configure Cisco devices and Firewall
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT field
- Good in English Both writing and Speaking and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of Security and firewall hardware
- Good knowledge of windows operating systems, such windows clients, server and other open source and Mac OS X server with the ability of troubleshoots and resolves from basic to advance of IT incidents.
- Knowledge of network fundamentals and experience of connecting and disconnecting network devices,
- Knowledge and experience of working secure corporate wireless networks.
- Be able to configure the cisco devices and other vendors
- At lease CCNA 3
- Be able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be honest, trustworthy, respectful, and helpful;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter(Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) or CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for IT Officer by closing date 15 February 2021.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!