The position works within the Grants team and in close association with international colleagues, the Marketing & Communications team and the Donor Relations teams. The Grants Coordinator position will be responsible for positioning CCF to successfully secure grants and large corporate and philanthropic contributions to enhance CCF’s strategic objectives and sustainability.
Note: For Cambodian applicants only
As the significant budget of CCF is largely privately funded, the aim is to grow the income stream from international grants and philanthropic organizations. The role has three areas of focus:
• Research to, identify potential partnerships with appropriate corporate, government and foundation funds, generating new funding opportunities
• Writing compelling, evidence-based proposals.
• Report writing related to current grants.
The role will involve close communication with CCF’s international and local colleagues to maximize the potential for long term engagement and support from donors. Taking strategic leadership in partnership development while acting as a support for the international offices, the role requires flexibility, adaptability and the ability to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, facilitating successful connection with CCF.
The role also includes additional duties including the analysis of outcomes, the development of CCF’s knowledge management approach and the development an inventory of systems, procedures and best practices to support optimum outcomes.
Reports to: Grants Manager
Manages: Fixed Duration Contract
Key Liaison: Grants Team, International Offices, Donor Relations Manager, Marketing & Communications Manager and Program Managers
Report writing related to current grants:
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to gather appropriate data to enable quality report writing on current grants
- Manage various data based to ensure data integrity
- Understand the CCF business and build relationships with internal colleagues so that reports can be brought to life with compelling personal stories as well as hard data
Research to identify potential partnerships with appropriate corporate, government and foundation funds, generating new funding opportunities:
- Build relationships with international staff providing relevant and comprehensive content to maximize the success of grant applications and proposals
- Analyze trends in global funding and research specific opportunities, astutely assessing the viability of a grant application, in collaboration with the manager
- Develop & implement appropriate initiatives to acquire further reach of the “brand” and increase CCF’s funding base.
- Generate new, targeted partnerships and build relationships to increase rate and range of incoming funds
- Play a role in relationship development with potential new benefactors.
Writing compelling, evidence-based proposals:
- Work in a highly systematic way to generate content and context for new grant applications and submissions to potential new benefactors.
- Maintain accurate data on active leads status, liaising with internal colleagues as necessary.
- Control the donor pipeline from contact instigation to receiving funds, liaising with appropriate internal departments in a structured fashion.
- Contribute to successful teamwork, communicating and collaborating on all projects
- Work collaboratively with internal departments on the analysis and evaluation of current knowledge management systems
- Generate justifications and recommendations for adjustments to key milestones and program objectives and measures.
- Develop principle foundations for donor-related evidence gathering and analysis.
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- At least 3 years of experience with similar work;
- Highly organized and Systematic: Demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate productive liaison with multiple stakeholders and successfully manage all aspects of the grants process, dealing with conflicting deadlines and priorities. Attention to detail to enable ongoing management of data integrity;
- Successful Grant Writing Expertise: Demonstrated ability to source & research opportunities, and write successful grant applications and proposals to meet quantifiable targets;
- Strategic Thinking: Able to work conceptually, envisage possibilities, assess potential astutely and link work to CCF sustainability objectives;
- Outcome Focused: Demonstrated ability to initiate and self-manage, bringing a creative, outcome-focused approach to the role. Highly accountable;
- Sound Decision-Making: Clear thinking and able to understand complexities and communication successfully and resolve dilemmas;
- Strong relationship management skills: Appreciates diversity and ability to build and manage relationships and work harmoniously with internal stakeholders at all levels and backgrounds, able to be assertive when needed;
- Oral and Writing English Communication Skills: Highly competent with an appropriate level of IT skills to enable the timely production of quality reports and proposals;
- Ability to work under pressure, both independent;
- Patient, honest, and trustworthy;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates with a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter (Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) mail: CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Grants Coordinator by closing date 27 September 2020.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!