English Program Coordinator
Note: For Native English Speaker applicants Only
The English Program Coordinator is a full time position focusing on developing and implementation English curriculum, assessment framework, pedagogy and quality assurance for English program; ensuring and building a high level of content knowledge within the teaching team and providing coaching and mentoring to develop the pedagogical content knowledge to ensure that this content is shared effectively. The role will also be actively involved in ensuring that the curriculum and assessment approaches adopted at CCF build breadth and depth of English knowledge to promote internationally comparable results.
In filling this role, we are looking for someone with a high level knowledge of English subject, how to develop curriculum, assessment and how to teach it along with the ability to coach and mentor groups of teachers to develop excellence within their teaching team
Reports to: Academic Manager
Type of Contract: Fixed Duration Contract
Key Liaison: Head of Education, Education Management Team and Education Team
- Model the organization’s value and associated behaviours within the office
- Develop and implement CCF English curriculum framework and curriculum detail to ensure breadth and depth of English subject knowledge for students from Junior to Senior Schools
- Develop and implement an assessment framework for English Program at CCF
- Ensure quality of English instructional planning and delivery by conducting ongoing support, observation, mentoring and coaching to teachers
- Take a lead to develop and implement appropriate 21st century pedagogy and methodology for English program
- Conduct training needs analysis, plan, and conduct ongoing training to English teachers
- Participate as a member of the subject curriculum leadership group to identify connections between subject areas to promote horizontal integration between subjects by training any relevant clubs, and/or classroom project-based activities
- Coach teaching team and an individual teacher to develop domain specific approaches to pedagogy
- Identify and develop resource, in collaboration with the teaching team, to support the effective teaching within their domains
- Liaise with and report to Academic Manager to identify challenges and opportunities in teaching and learning within the teaching team
- Lead the peer learning team model within the teaching team to promote collaborative feedback of instructional practice
- Lead collaborative planning to ensure rigorous application of curriculum, assessment and pedagogy
- Encourage and facilitate the integration of ICT into the teaching of their specific domain
- Be a classroom teacher in a specific teaching load
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- A native English Speaker
- Bachelor or Master Degree in the field of TESOL or related field
- Match the skills with the responsibilities listed above
- Experience in coordinating English Program, developing curriculum and training teachers
- Possess coaching and mentoring skill
- Willing to provide and accept constructive feedback and build good rapport with colleagues in the organization
- Willing to help students from poor background
- Be considerate and work collaboratively with others
- Have high responsibility and commitment in getting the job done
- Be patient, honest, and trustworthy
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers other benefits such as Health Insurance, Severance pay and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter (Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) or CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for English Program Coordinator by closing date 23 April 2021.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!