Data and Reporting Officer
A Data and Reporting Officer is required to support the fundraising teams, both in Phnom Penh and across international offices, with a strong focus on data management across key systems.
Note: For Cambodian applicants only
Reports to: Program Manager, Strategic Projects
Key Liaison: Fundraising Team, Salesforce Analyst, Local and International Office Staff
- Daily/weekly reporting e.g. financial, campaigns, supporter activity, outstanding tasks or actions
- Provide notifications and updates to team and international offices e.g. new donors or large donations
- Support the team with ad-hoc reporting or data requests
Donation entry and processing
- Routinely run reports and extract data from bank accounts and/or payment gateways
- Transform and load data into Salesforce via bulk load and/or manual processing
- Reconcile Salesforce and 3rd party platforms back to bank accounts and/or payment gateways
- Assist with donation receipting, acknowledgements and/or thank you messages
- Assist with sending of tribute (in-honor of/memory of) notifications
- Assist with in-kind gift tracking and data entry
- Follow up failed transactions or payment issues with relevant teams
- Create Salesforce campaigns and tracking codes
- Create custom URLs for tracking and measurement
- Create campaign pages and/or forms for campaigns
- Arrange thank you messages and/or notifications post-campaign
- Support data processing for peer-to-peer campaigns and events arranged by supporters
Salesforce Data Management
- De-duplicating contacts and accounts, confirming correct details with offices
- Maintaining supporter information e.g. new addresses and/or phone numbers submitted when donations or other webforms are processed
- Monitoring and addressing data quality issue
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields;
- At least 1-2 year experiences in data entry and reconciliation processes
- Experience working with different databases and/or systems to extract, transform and/or load data
- Knowledge of using Salesforce, website CMS platforms, payment gateways
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Proficient of MS Excel
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadline;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter (Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) mail: CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Nurse by closing date 03 July 2020.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!