Note: For Cambodian applications Only
Admin Assistant works to support all facilities including, managing Household and Stationery stock, phone Smart number is properly recoded and do payment all Electricity and state water (scan, keep to account or send to CCFCo). Set and receive book for Meeting Room and prepare room or hall, go to buy and prepare refreshment, water, and copy document for Meeting and Training. Ensure purify water well-cleaned for all location. Assist Co-Worker’s tasks when s/he is on leave and do other tasks are assigned by Line Management.
Reports to: Administrative Officer
Key Liaison: All CCF’s staff
1-Water purify and Sanitation
- Record and the report about Water and sanitation
- Ensure the machine of purify water with cleaning.
- Tool of purify water machine are well maintenance with Splash organization.
- Ensure the water of purify water are good quality
2-Meeting & training arrangement
- Coordinate and manage meeting and other training and office management control on fresh environment.
- Day-to-day monitor guests and dealing with them to make sure that CCF serves them the best.
3-Utility usage and smart Number
- Ensure all invoices of Electricity without outstanding.
- Ensure state water invoices are processed before deadline.
- Ensure all CCF’s phone Smart number is properly recoded and appropriate assigned to staff in CCF5.
4-Stock Stationery, Household and IT equipment management
- Ensure the stock including IT equipment, In-kind donation, stationery, household are regularly and properly recorded, tagged, counted in accordance with the CCF’s requirement standard.
- Request the stationary and Household from warehouse to support programs under CCF5.
- Set Schedule to provide office stationary to programs
- Report the stationary to FAM, Finance and relevant staff.
- Help to make payment for expenditures under CCFCC are aligned with Finance policy.
- Assist Admin manager in the event management and other assigned tasks by managers.
- Build good communication with community people authority, hospitals, NGOs partner and government sector
- Assist to deal with problem related to healthcare
- Perform other duties as assigned if needed
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Bachelor degree of Business administration, or related filed;
- 1-year experience in administrative or similar work;
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel, internet and Email)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skill; Patient, honest, and trustworthy;
- Take responsibility, flexible and committed;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter(Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) or CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Administrative Assistant by closing date 22 February 2021.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!