Academic Programme Officer
Note: For Cambodian applications Only
The Academic Programme Officer works closely with the education management team, and school management team to develop and implement all programmes in the education department. The role works directly with the academic team to ensure the effective implementation of the programme with clear procedures and guidelines. The incumbent conducts regular evaluation to the programme implementation and recommends for improvement. In addition, he/she provides coaching, training and support to the school management team and teachers to successfully implement the programmes. Additionally, the Academic Programme Officer is responsible for all the administrative management of the Academic Team such as stationary, budget planning and expenses, and other administrative tasks.
Reports to: Academic Manager
Key Liaison: Education management team
- Develops and implements all programmes in education department (Early Childhood, English, Khmer and Math Primary, Learning Support Program, and KGE programme, etc.) by working with school management team;
- Develops and ensure the implementation of the academic handbooks, guidelines, policies for all programmes in the education department;
- Provides programme orientations, training and support to the school management team and teachers to implement the programmes;
- Monitors, evaluates and updates programmes to meet the needs of CCF education programmes and Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport requirement;
- Coaches and supports education team and teachers to implement programmes
- Researches and collects resources (textbooks, and other related materials for supporting programme implementation);
- Reports the programme implementation with clear statistics, pictures and case study;
- Plans and manages the budget for the academic team;
- Manages and supports all stationary and administration for the academic team;
- Attends all related meetings and training as required;
- Fulfills other duties assigned by the Academic Manager.
- Translates necessary documents from English to Khmer and vice versa
- Visibly ethical and able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work;
- Degree in Science or educational planning and management or equivalent degree;
- Degree in pedagogy in any of Science subject;
- 3 years of professional experience in education management or in leadership in school setting, school programme evaluation and audit;
- Strong experience and skills in staff professional development and training;
- Knowledge of Education Management skills, Leadership, supervisory skills, Education programme planning and development skills;
- Excellent in English Both writing and Speaking and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to work under pressure and deadline;
- Be honest, trustworthy, respectful, and helpful;
- High compassion and commitment to work with community people and poor children.
CCF provides successful candidates a competitive salary based on job and potential. It offers annual salary increase plus other benefits such as Annual Bonus, 24-hour Insurance, Seniority, and Friendly Working Environment with other HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidate will become part of an integrated team working together as ONE CCF.
How to Apply
Appropriately skilled, experienced and/or qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover letter(Combined into one ‘Word’ document) to email: [email protected] (soft copy) or CCF HR Department; #222, St 6BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh (hard copy) with subject Application for Academic Programme Officer by closing date 23 April 2021.
Contact Number : 023 990 994
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview!